Little Compton Street was a street in Soho, London WC2, England. It connected Old Compton Street at its junction with Charing Cross Road to New Compton Street at Stacey Street.
Little Compton Street ceased to exist in around 1896 when the street itself was obliterated by the construction of Charing Cross Road.
A street sign for Little Compton Street still remains visible on a wall that is now subterranean in the Cambridge Circus utility tunnels.
It can be seen through a street grate on a traffic island in the middle of the junction of Old Compton Street and Charing Cross Road.