Ruins of Stepney Congregational Church in Stepney London.
The Congregational Church was built in 1862−3 to replace Stepney Meeting House. The meeting house was built in 1674 to serve the Stepney Meeting.
The church was struck in the Second World War by an incendiary bomb and demolished in 1950.
Today, the ruins are sited within the Stepney City Farm.
Access varies. Please visit : http://stepneycityfarm.org