Ruins of the Nature Study Museum – St George’s Garden Whitechapel.
The building was originally constructed as a mortuary and converted to a Nature Study Museum in 1904 as a branch of the Whitechapel Museum.
The exhibits would have included tanks of live fish, amphibians, stuffed birds, mammals and butterflies.
The museum was closed during WW2 and eventually left to ruin… which it remains to this day.
Not accessible, but the grounds of St George’s Garden are open to the public.